Liverpool players who have the right to left behind this summer.
Liverpool Echo Local media analyze 8 stars of Liverpool Football Club in the English Premier League. That are still eligible to play. After the team in The transfer market this summer.
So far, the Reds have release a total of eight players from the team. Totaling around 68 million pounds.
- Sadio Mane to Bayern Munich, £28 million
- Neco Williams to Nottingham, £18 million
- Takumi Minamino to Monaco, £13 million
- Marco Grujic to Porto, £8 million
- Divock Origi to AC Milan free agent
- Sheyi Ojo to Cardiff free agent
- Ben Woodburn to Preston free agent
- Loris Karius without a free agent
By Ben Davies is the latest in the queue to move from the team to Rangers at a value of around 4 million pounds, leaving only an official confirmation from the club, with eight other Red Machine players entering. Network may have to bid farewell to Anfield, including
- Nat Phillips – Bournemouth have been keeping a close eye on his situation after spending half the season with the cherries under the loan agreement The report states that Jurgen Klopp is considering a replacement for Joel Matip at the age of 30, based on his performances in pre-season.
- Reese Williams – Reports suggest the Reds will let the 21-year-old leave the club under a loan deal. As was last season. When he was sent off Swansea in the Championship. With Blackpool in the second-league a team. that closely monitors the situation of the teenage centre-back.
- Tyler Morton – Although the 20-year-old midfielder has involve in pre-season. Chances are limited for the first-team squad this season. Was temporarily released from the team to collect experience
- Sepp van den Berg – Given, after spending 18 months with Preston in the Championship, reports speculate the 20-year-old defender will loaned again following interest from English second-tier clubs to the Bundesliga. Sliga and La Liga
- Leighton Clarkson – The defender was loan to Blackburn Rovers last season and is expect to continue on loan this season.
- Jake Kane – The 20-year-old midfielder was loan to Newport County in League Two last season. And it is expect that there is still no room for him in the first team this season.
- Paul Glatzel – The 21-year-old striker has been hamstrung by injuries despite his loan spell with Tranmere Rovers last season.
- Jack Birn – The record of 8 goals, 4 assists in 25 games for the U23s last season is no less interesting. But his status as a player in the youth team in pre-season means. There is a high probability that he will loan out to gain experience.